About Green Thumb Yard Care:
Green Thumb Yard Care is a small landscape maintenance and installation company located in central Baltimore County.
Our team is small, so every member counts. This is our FIRST office staff hire, so there is great potential for growth in this role! Our quality, communication, and attention to detail set us apart from other companies in our industry.
Why We are Hiring:
This is a brand new position at Green Thumb. Until now, our owner/operator has been handling all office tasks in addition to having a presence in the field. It is finally time to add professional office personnel to our staff so that we can better manage our business and continue to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check and respond to email
- Check and respond to voicemail
- New customer/lead onboarding
- Record new procedures
- Record expenses
- Closeout day
- Estimate follow ups
- Clock in audit
- Material orders
- Invoicing and follow ups
- Scheduled marketing
- Budgeted Hours Report
Skills and Experience
- Customer service
- Proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies and softwares
- Proficient in gmail and other google services/products
- Basic Quickbooks experience
- Clear and concise communication
This is a remote, part-time position. This job will require a minimum of at least 20 office hours per week.
Can work independently. Sociable and able to talk to customers. Organized. Ability to navigate confrontations.